Artist Room Queen
Standard rooms transformed into Artist Rooms, encapsulating creators’ passion and view of the world
All guestrooms on the Artist Floor (31F) are painted by the artists directly on to the walls. Each individual room is a piece of work itself.
An exclusive Art Concierge service is available on the Artist Floor. The Art Concierge provides details and explanations of the Artist Room upon check-in, as well as tours and information on other Artist Rooms.
Gallery Room is also available as a space to unwind for guests staying on the Artist Floor and visitors to exhibitions, displaying artworks.
- Artist Room Mount Fuji: Created by Shii Taira, with hope that guests will enjoy a happy stay surrounded by auspicious Japanese motifs.
- Artist Room Japanese Angel: Created by Yuki Ninagawa, a room where beautiful Japanese Angel dance on the earth where roses bloom.
- Artist Room The Tale of Genji: Created by Takushi Mizuno, enjoy the glamorous life style and atmosphere of Heian Period, over 1000 years ago.
- Artist Room Samurai: Created by Kenyu Mitsuhashi, with hope that guests staying to become samurai themselves, and experience the private world of the samurai by transcending time and space.
- Artist Room Wabi-Sabi: Created by Conami Hara, with hope that guests will enjoy a unique feeling, as though in a miniature universes.
- Artist Room Beauty of Akita: Created by Yuka Ohtani, hoping that in the room with its cedarwood fragrance, you will enjoy the exquisite beauty for which Japan is famous.
- Artist Room Lucky Cat: Hyogo Mino drew a “maneki neko”, a cat with its arms up, which is said to draw in happiness. The phrases (and haikus) written on the ceiling and walls are the works of Soseki Natsume, a famous Japanese author.
- Artist Room Otafuku Face: Created by Aki Kondo, proposing the beauty of Japan by drawing the virtuousness and the kindness of the “Otafuku” face.
- Artist Room Carp: Created by Yoko Naito, chose the theme of “Carp”, painted the room with the sincere wish that those who visited it would have good luck
- Artist Room Castle: Created by Kazuki Mizuguchi, with hope that guests will enjoy different world that transcends time, while gazing at the Edo Castle.
- Artist Room Cherry Blossoms: Created by Hiroko Otake, painted the cherry tree, that will give you a sense of the uniquely Japanese aesthetic awareness of transient nature
- Artist Room Landscape: Created by Junji Yamada, painting a landscape which changes and glimmers with the passage of time
- Artist Room Public Bathhouse: Created by Keiko Migita, painted the room like the public bathhouse, icon of Japanese culture
- Artist Room Bamboo: Created by Yoshitaka Nishikawa, a room of tranquil green in summer where you will relax from the busy city life
- Artist Room Geisha Goldfish: Created by Aki Narita, bewitching goldfish playing in your room like they were floating in an aquarium, dressed like geisha
- Artist Room Festival: Created by Nanami Ishihara, a lively scene of Japanese Festival
- Artist Room One Hundred Poems: Created by Masako Inkyo, one hundred wishes from ancient times come to life in beautiful “hiragana”
- Artist Room Zodiac: Created by Ryosuke Yasumoto, zodiac animals all over and even hiding in the room
- Artist Room Yokai: Created by Nobuo Magome, drawn a Yokai (supernatural creatures) from wall to ceiling
- Room size: 22sqm
- Bed size: 1 queen size bed
(W 160cm / L 195cm)
- Max Occupancy: 2 adults
- Child Policy: 1 child under 7 years of age per 1 adult may stay free of charge sharing existing bed
- Baby Cot: Available for infant under 1 year of age (complimentary / subject to availability)
- Extra Bed: Not available