Artist Room King
Premium rooms transformed into Artist Rooms, encapsulating creators’ passion and view of the world
All guestrooms on the Artist Floor (31F) are painted by the artists directly on to the walls. Each individual room is a piece of work itself.
An exclusive Art Concierge service is available on the Artist Floor. The Art Concierge provides details and explanations of the Artist Room upon check-in, as well as tours and information on other Artist Rooms.
Gallery Room is also available as a space to unwind for guests staying on the Artist Floor and visitors to exhibitions, displaying artworks.
- Artist Room En: Created by Mariko Kobayashi,with hope that guests staying in this room will be connected with good “en” to Japan, this room, and everything that happens to you in future
- Artist Room Kabuki: Created by OZ – Yamaguchi Keisuke, expressed the dual nature, ambiguity and reality of Kabuki, as seen through his eyes
- Artist Room Dragon: Created by Kiyoko Abe, the dragon floats in the room overlooking Tokyo Tower
- Artist Room Washi: Created by Naoki Takenouchi, theme room of traditional Japanese paper
- Artist Room Zen: Created by Seihaku Akiba, under the concept of Japanese Zen
- Artist Room Sumo: Created by Hiroyuki Kimura, the arts in room dedicated to Japanese national sport “sumo”
- Room size: 26 – 33sqm
- Bed size: 1 king size bed
(W 200cm / L 195cm)
- Max Occupancy: 2 adults
- Child Policy: 1 child under 7 years of age per 1 adult may stay free of charge sharing existing bed
- Baby Cot: Available for infant under 1 year of age (complimentary / subject to availability)
- Extra Bed: Not available