Artist Room Single
City Single rooms transformed into Artist Rooms, encapsulating creators’ passion and view of the world
- Artist Room Jomon: Created by Daisuke Kagawa, painted the spirit of the Japanese people which had been cultivated since the prehistoric Jomon period
- Artist Room Japanese People: Created by Osamu Nakajima, painted daily life without any recompositions, just as they were seen through his eyes
- Artist Room Haiku: Created by Rieko Fujinami, with hope that the haiku that guests have in their hearts beyond cultural differences will spring to mind regardless of language, as naturally as breathing
- Artist Room Edo-Tokyo: Created by Hidetaka Furukawa, enjoy taking a leisurely time trip across one and a half centuries, while looking at the overlapping landscapes of Edo and Tokyo.
- Artist Room Satoyama Landscapes: Created by Kana Ito, featuring Japanese countryside where people live in harmony with nature, wishing guests can experience calm and tranquility in the room.
- Artist Room The 47 Vegetables: Created by Mayako Nakamura, supposes this room is a porcelain bowl. A Nabeshima porcelain bowl with the 47 vegetables of Japanese origin.
- Room size: 19sqm
- Bed size: 1 semi-double bed
(W 140cm / L 195cm)
- Max Occupancy: 1 adult
- Baby Cot: Not Available
- Extra Bed: Not Available