Artist Room Single
City Single rooms transformed into Artist Rooms, encapsulating creators’ passion and view of the world
All guestrooms on the Artist Floor (31F) are painted by the artists directly on to the walls. Each individual room is a piece of work itself.
An exclusive Art Concierge service is available on the Artist Floor. The Art Concierge provides details and explanations of the Artist Room upon check-in, as well as tours and information on other Artist Rooms.
Gallery Room is a space to unwind for guests staying on the Artist Floor and visitors to exhibitions, displaying artworks.
Complimentary Morning Danish is available for guests staying on the Artist Floor. In addition, coffee/tea and juice are available during the day along with wine, gin, and other alcoholic beverages in the evening.
Please relax in the Gallery Room as you enjoy the artworks.
|Gallery Room Opening Hours||8:00 – 20:00|
|Complimentary Morning Danish
8:00 – 10:30
|<< Offerings >>
Danish / Toast / Jam / Butter
8:00 – 20:00
|<< Offerings >> * Available after 17:00
Coffee / Tea / Juice /
Wine* / Gin* / Vermouth* / Vodka* / Tonic Water*
- Artist Room Jomon: Created by Daisuke Kagawa, painted the spirit of the Japanese people which had been cultivated since the prehistoric Jomon period
- Artist Room Japanese People: Created by Osamu Nakajima, painted daily life without any recompositions, just as they were seen through his eyes
- Artist Room Haiku: Created by Rieko Fujinami, with hope that the haiku that guests have in their hearts beyond cultural differences will spring to mind regardless of language, as naturally as breathing
- Artist Room Edo-Tokyo: Created by Hidetaka Furukawa, enjoy taking a leisurely time trip across one and a half centuries, while looking at the overlapping landscapes of Edo and Tokyo.
- Artist Room Satoyama Landscapes: Created by Kana Ito, featuring Japanese countryside where people live in harmony with nature, wishing guests can experience calm and tranquility in the room.
- Artist Room The 47 Vegetables: Created by Mayako Nakamura, supposes this room is a porcelain bowl. A Nabeshima porcelain bowl with the 47 vegetables of Japanese origin.
- Room size: 19sqm
- Bed size: 1 semi-double bed
(W 140cm / L 195cm)
- Max Occupancy: 1 adult
- Baby Cot: Not Available
- Extra Bed: Not Available