Artist Room Queen
Standard rooms transformed into Artist Rooms, encapsulating creators’ passion and view of the world
- Artist Room Japanese Angel: Created by Yuki Ninagawa, a room where beautiful Japanese Angel dance on the earth where roses bloom.
- Artist Room The Tale of Genji: Created by Takushi Mizuno, enjoy the glamorous life style and atmosphere of Heian Period, over 1000 years ago.
- Artist Room Samurai: Created by Kenyu Mitsuhashi, with hope that guests staying to become samurai themselves, and experience the private world of the samurai by transcending time and space.
- Artist Room Wabi-Sabi: Created by Conami Hara, with hope that guests will enjoy a unique feeling, as though in a miniature universes.
- Artist Room Castle: Created by Kazuki Mizuguchi, with hope that guests will enjoy different world that transcends time, while gazing at the Edo Castle.
- Artist Room Beauty of Akita: Created by Yuka Ohtani, hoping that in the room with its cedarwood fragrance, you will enjoy the exquisite beauty for which Japan is famous.
- Artist Room Lucky Cat: Hyogo Mino drew a “maneki neko”, a cat with its arms up, which is said to draw in happiness. The phrases (and haikus) written on the ceiling and walls are the works of Soseki Natsume, a famous Japanese author.
- Artist Room Otafuku Face: Created by Aki Kondo, proposing the beauty of Japan by drawing the virtuousness and the kindness of the “Otafuku” face.
- Artist Room Carp: Created by Yoko Naito, chose the theme of “Carp”, painted the room with the sincere wish that those who visited it would have good luck
- Artist Room Landscape: Created by Junji Yamada, painting a landscape which changes and glimmers with the passage of time
- Artist Room Geisha Goldfish: Created by Aki Narita, bewitching goldfish playing in your room like they were floating in an aquarium, dressed like geisha
- Artist Room Cherry Blossoms: Created by Hiroko Otake, painted the cherry tree, that will give you a sense of the uniquely Japanese aesthetic awareness of transient nature
- Artist Room Bamboo: Created by Yoshitaka Nishikawa, a room of tranquil green in summer where you will relax from the busy city life
- Artist Room Public bath: Created by Keiko Migita, painted the room like the public bathhouse, icon of Japanese culture
- Artist Room Yokai: Created by Nobuo Magome, drawn a Yokai (supernatural creatures) from wall to ceiling
- Artist Room Festival: Created by Nanami Ishihara, a lively scene of Japanese Festival
- Artist Room One hundred poems: Created by Masako Inkyo, one hundred wishes from ancient times come to life in beautiful “hiragana”
- Artist Room Zodiac: Created by Ryosuke Yasumoto, zodiac animals all over and even hiding in the room
- Room size: 22sqm
- Bed size: 1 queen size bed
(W 160cm / L 195cm)
- Max Occupancy: 2 adults
- Child Policy: 1 child under 7 years of age stay free of charge sharing existing bed
- Baby Cot: Available for infant under 1 year of age (complimentary / subject to availability)
- Extra Bed: Not available